Cobra 65cc 2-stroke with Electronic Power Valve
• Improved clutch slave cylinder – Stronger design improves sealing and provides improved clutch feel.
• All-new lighter engine cases – Tighter package, reduced weight, and better internal oil flow.
• Redesigned water pump and cooling system – Improved durability and packaging. Easier maintenance is also a bonus.
• All-new powervalve solenoid mechanism – Smaller package, reduced weight, easier to maintain.
• Increased flywheel inertia – Increased tractability keeps power to the ground.
• Improved shifting – Improvements to mechanism and cases provide for smoother shifting under power.
• Smoother starting – Repositioned kick starter and improved mechanism allow youthful legs to generate a stronger kick for easier starting.
Power Valve 65cc Engine
- Electronic direct computer control of power valve opening and closing.
- Accurate, fast, and reliable control of valve provides consistent power application and eliminates valve flutter at the starting gate for better starts.
- True guillotine valve design seals to the piston when closed and provides smooth exhaust port roof when open.
- Drastically improved low speed torque and top-end power.
Hydraulically Actuated Clutch
- Room for an extra drive and friction plate.
- More power to the ground for mod and large displacement applications.
- Six-speed sequential
Cobra CX65 Engine | Cobra CX65 Motor